At Meraki Group, we may collect personal information from you as you use our website. Personal information is any information that identifies you personally. This includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card information. We may also collect personal information when you participate in our surveys, contests, join our mailing lists or sign up for email alerts or distributions. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to its use to provide you with the information, products or services you request, as well as to improve and market our products and services. Please note that we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and ask that they refrain from using our website or submitting any personal information.
We may combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we use collected information:
MERAKI Group may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service:
- Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience:
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our website and your browsing experience.
- To improve our Site:
- We may use feedback provided by the User/s to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send the User/s information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Sharing of personal information
In order for Meraki Group to provide our products and services, we may need to share your Personal Information with other companies, agencies or contractors affiliated with Meraki Group. We will always seek to ensure that it is kept secure and only used in accordance with your instructions and agreed purpose.
Additionally, we may also contract with other third-parties to provide services, such as payment processing, contact verification, market research, and organization of promotions, or other subcontractors; however, we will provide these contractual parties only with the Personal Information necessary to perform the work for which they were contracted.
Please note that Meraki Group will take commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the shared information, in accordance with our contractual obligations as well as in compliance with those laws applicable in the states and countries in which we conduct business.
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification. However, no security measure is completely effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Managing your communication preferences
At Meraki Group, we value your privacy and respect your preferences. We may use your personal information to inform you about our latest products, services, and opportunities, but we understand that not everyone wants to receive marketing communications from us. If you wish to opt out of these communications, we provide mechanisms to do so as required by applicable law.
You may opt out of marketing communications by following the instructions provided in the relevant email or on our website. If you are unable to locate these mechanisms or have any difficulty opting out, you may contact us using the information provided below in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Please note that requests to opt out of communications based on data controlled by third parties must be made through the third party. Also, some jurisdictions may require stricter opt-in versus opt-out mechanisms regarding these types of communications. In such locations, we will comply with the applicable laws.
We will ensure that we respect your preferences and handle your requests promptly and efficiently.
Third-party websites and public information
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information and receive a copy of it.
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Replacement of invalid provisions